So here we are again, the time of the full moon- the first one of 2020! However, this one isn’t just regular full moon
On Friday 10th January the moon will partially be covered by the earths shadow which is called a penumbral lunar eclipse. The name of the moon this month is a wolf moon, because wolfs can be heard howling at this time of year, and it is in the sign of cancer.
What can we expect from this moon?
- Elevated energy and vibration – this can be overwhelming so remember to ground yourself
- Ending of old cycles, new beginnings – have you been focusing your energy on things and are now experiencing them manifesting? me too!!
- Decoys – you may be having a few testers lately, just make sure you are on your path, don’t get distracted from your goals -stay focused
- Vivid Dreams – keep a dream journal, you may be getting messages in your dreams
- Connections to spirit – awareness of spiritual energies
Tips to stay focused in this cycle
- Trust yourself and the way you feel – let your intuition speak and lead the way
- Stay grounded – get those toes in that dirt girl 🙂
- Write your goals and desired state of being on paper and release them to the universe – trust the universe to provide
- Eat some fruit – let it keep your vibration elevated
- Be kind to yourself – do what ever feels right for you
Tonight I will be watching films with my fluffy socks on and a nice cup of herbal tea 🙂
Oh yes – One last thing, don’t for get to put those crystals in the moonlight to cleanse/charge them!!
Love to you all